1. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's & father's middle names)
2. NASCAR NAME: (first name of your mother's dad, father's dad)
3. STAR WARS NAME: (the first 2 letters of your last name, first 4 letters of your first name)
4.DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
5. SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you live)
6. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite alcoholic drink, optionally add "THE" to the beginning)
The Purple Sex on the Beach (hmmm)
7. FLY NAME: (first 2 letters of 1st name, last 2 letters of your last name)
8. GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie):
Rocky Road Chocolate Chip.
9. ROCK STAR NAME: (current pet's name, current street name)
Scout Research Station
10. PORN NAME: (1st pet, street you grew up on)
I'm still here, alive, and pregnant.
In a nutshell, I'm under orders to take it easy (though not bedrest, exactly) because my blood pressure was up to 160/86 at Tuesday's appointment. Which is significant mostly because two weeks before it was 121/71. So, I've been monitoring it ever since, and it's staying in the 150's/80's.
I go back tomorrow for a non-stress test and to talk about our options.
So, I'll let you guys know.
Elvis was my first favorite singer, and one of my first celebrity crushes as a child. Yeah, he died three years before I was born, but I have an old soul. My cat's name is Presley. I thought about getting married at the wedding chapel at Graceland - until I went to see it and found out it was a storage trailer that they stuck some flowers into. Suffice it to say I'm a fan. Heh.
However, the stories and movies about him make my heart hurt. He had a pretty troubled life, you know.
When I turned on the TV tonight, the movie adaptation of Priscilla's book "Elvis and Me" was on - I read the book years ago but I've never watched the movie because I hate movies about real people where the actors either a) are really bad actors, b) don't look anything LIKE that person, or c) both. But, I watched it anyway, and I realize now that being pregnant and hormonal and emotional, I should avoid things like this in the future.
I wonder if Priscilla ever wonders what might've happened if she'd gone back to him, if he'd still be alive today... but then again, I know from personal experience that you can't save someone who won't save themselves.
Poor E. You've got to admit he was unique.